Monday, May 4, 2015

Canadian Tuxedo: Summer Edition

Whenever I’m in an “I have nothing to wear” mood (which happens at least once a week), my go-to outfit tends to be double denim.  It’s pretty much a no fail combination that can be styled in any number of ways.  You can mix different colors and fabrics of denim and then take it from dressy to casual depending on your shoe choice.  That’s the look I landed on this past weekend while in my closet trying to pick out what to wear.


What's your go-to no fail outfit?

Sandals by Stuart Weitzman, cutoffs by Levi's, chambray shirt by J.Crew, bag by Celine.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, shoot! I just wrote a detailed comment in response to your question, and accidentally deleted it!😣 Okay, here's my second try:
    My go-to no fail outfit, year-round, whether I'm in Norway or the US, consists of: An authentic vintage, very-durable-yet-exquisitely-beautiful, intricately-trimmed, super-feminine-yet-modest, very long pastel or white dress, combined with a white or light-colored, totally durable, embroidered or trimmed, feminine, authentic vintage apron with at least one pocket, and finished off with my beloved, red wool with holly-berry embroidered-trim backless clogs from Haflinger. I swear, I can wear this anywhere, and it's totally suitable for any activity.
    That being said, I have quite a number of alternate go-to no fail outfits of all different sorts of fashion genres. Do you, too? I'll be curious to hear what you think...

    ReplyDelete